Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Friday Fit Club

Those of you who are KC Based Cerner associates may know that I've been hosting a Friday Fit Club when I'm in KC.  It started as primarily an ITWorks initiative and we've grown to include other associates who might be interested in having fun and getting fit!   

There were a few who joined mid stream last year and were a little shocked at the intensity of the workouts (sorry, DR!!).  Based on the great feedback I received in 2012, I have modified the class.  The class is now geared to a variety of fitness levels to meet the needs of those who are just starting to those who engage in some form of fitness on a regular basis.  My goal is to offer a warm-up, workout and cool down in a 45 minute time frame.  Many of the workouts can be done at home or on the road.  And for fun, you can stick around at the end of class for our pull-up challenge.

If you're interested in joining, feel free to email me so that I can add you to the distribution list.  We meet at IC or at WHQ depending on the week.  Unfortunately, at this time, the Friday Fit Club is only open to Cerner Associates and their families.  If you might be interested in participating in a Fit Club give me a shout out below.  Who knows, you might someday soon find a Fit Club in a community center near you!!!


Image Credit: https://plus.google.com/photos/100799898421376182993/albums/5825992562335970625/5845552056036099698

No comments:

Post a Comment